Customer Engagement Administrator
490 Jarvis Drive, Morgan Hill, CA, USA
$26 - $31 / HR
About the Role
Customer Engagement Administrator
Anritsu is a provider of innovative communications test and measurement solutions. Anritsu engages customers as true partners to help develop wireless, optical, microwave/RF, and digital solutions for R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance applications, as well as multidimensional service assurance solutions for network monitoring and optimization. Anritsu also provides precision microwave/RF components, optical devices, and high-speed electrical devices for communication products and systems. The company develops advanced solutions for emerging and legacy wireline and wireless technologies used in commercial, private, military/aerospace, government, and other markets. To learn more visit www.anritsu.com and follow Anritsu on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
Anritsu is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to all employees. We offer standard benefits such as major medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, Employee Assistance Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, a generous 401(k) Matching Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, and profit sharing. Our benefit package is designed to positively impact all aspects of your life; to help you and your family succeed; and to maintain our status as a “perfect job.” Come find out what Anritsu has to offer you!
As a Customer Engagement Administrator based in Morgan Hill, CA you will have responsibility for interfacing with customers via phone and email to communicate the status of their service order. This position will engage closely with service management to ensure that up-to-date status as well as all associated information is clearly communicated to customers in a timely fashion.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Daily engagement, via phone or email, with various customers on the status of their instruments that are in for service
• Daily meetings with service personnel to accurately understand the status of instruments in the service center
• Accurate and timely updates in the CRM as well as Back Office systems to record customer engagement and any related information
• Participates in ongoing efforts of process improvements
• Capable of completing special assignments/projects as assigned by management
• This position will be reporting to the Head of Technical Services based in Texas
• 1-2 Years of experience in a similar or related position required
• Prior repair experience in a customer engagement role required
• Prior work with test and measurement systems preferred
• Strong working knowledge of SalesForce and SAP required
In order to be successful in this role, the following competencies and behavior skills are required:
• Ability to work in a complex business structure
• Logical decision making and strong organizational skills
• Understanding and demonstrating customer focused culture
• Skilled at interpersonal communications as part of problem solving
• Self-motivated and self-managed capability
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and customer/employee relationship skills
• Ability to work well with cross-functional teams
• Ability to operate and progress in stressful situations
The annual base salary range for this position is $26/hr - $31/hr. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Anritsu Company considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/ training, key skills as well as market and business considerations when extending an offer.
To apply, please visit: https://ats.comparably.com/api/v2/anritsu/post/436d885c-b9a0-465b-bb75-9bb1ce4c4d81
Required Qualifications / Experience
1-2 Years of experience in a similar or related position required