Material Control Specialist
Anritsu - Corporate Headquarters, Jarvis Drive, Morgan Hill, CA, USA
Contract / Full Time
$20 / HR
About the Role
Anritsu is a provider of innovative communications test and measurement solutions. Anritsu engages customers as true partners to help develop wireless, optical, microwave/RF, and digital solutions for R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance applications, as well as multidimensional service assurance solutions for network monitoring and optimization. Anritsu also provides precision microwave/RF components, optical devices, and high-speed electrical devices for communication products and systems. The company develops advanced solutions for emerging and legacy wireline and wireless technologies used in commercial, private, military/aerospace, government, and other markets. To learn more visit www.anritsu.com and follow Anritsu on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
This is a contract opportunity only. As a Material Control Specialist, focused in our Material Control contracting with our Morgan Hill office, you will have responsibility for transacting material to our finished goods location which will ship directly to customers. You will also be processing material according to our processes and routing them to proper end user. You will maintain inventory accuracy and work closely with Lead and Manager on troubleshooting and error resolve. You will have a specific role in the department, but may have ownership over special daily tasks.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Ensuring products are put away correctly and have proper markings.
• Pull material for internal demand.
• Transact material for sales orders.
• Cycle count material and ensure stock is accurate.
• Ensure area is clean and organized.
• Route orders on campus to proper end user.
• Work with your team to accomplish tasks.
• This position will be reporting to the Shipping & Receiving and Stores Manager based in Morgan Hill, CA
• Must be able to work in a warehouse environment.
• Must be able to work on a computer and use email.
• Must be able to work off of reports and or excel spreadsheets.
In order to be successful in this role, the following competencies and behavior skills are required:
• Must be punctual and be present at the time expected.
• Must have a reliable form of transportation.
• Must be able to work with a team.
• Must be able to work at a fast pace.
• Must be assertive with decisive after properly trained.
• Must be accurate with data entry.
The base salary for this position is $20/hr. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Anritsu Company considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/ training, key skills as well as market and business considerations when extending an offer.
Why work at Anritsu? Please visit us on Comparably to see what our employees love about working here!
To apply for this position, please visit: https://ats.comparably.com/api/v2/anritsu/post/4ba2a9d3-417b-4954-8e4b-b54b28b92141
Required Qualifications / Experience